Sunday 5 February 2012

Heart in love ; /


someone who cared about me.when I am away from you I always remember our memories together. I know that you very my loves. every time we watch movies together, the most romantic moment for me.I know that you a temper. but I ignore, that's my job to be patient. also know that you're a responsible.we always fight. I cried so badly right you do not lower my dignity.I take your heart. u just do not know what I think, I just latent and silent. but god only knows what I think.I hope our marriage lasted until the end of life. God only knows.and the God that the best for me.even though our relationship a new 1 year 9 months, but I tried mybest to understand you. bitter and sweet memories we have gone through. but and do anything we pleased.sometimes i think love is cruel. but not but people do not know how to appreciate love.
              no one can take you from me, until I die.
                      '' iloveyouforeva''





No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum
Sila tinggalkan comment awak
Nadd mesti layan punyer hihi

Rajinkanlah tanggan awak tuh ye ,
Thanks(!)